Hope you had a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Now that you’re back, don’t forget the 8th Annual Fall Conference PRICE INCREASE is TODAY, Sept. 2! Join over 2,200 attendees as we showcase over 200 LIVE demos, innovative solutions and thought leadership on over 50 panels, with 150+ speakers over the course of four days on Sept. 21-24 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Highlights of speakers and sessions include:
- Keynotes from Dr. Eric Topol (Scripps Health),Patrick Soon-Shiong (NantHealth), Indu Subaiya(Health 2.0), Matthew Holt (Health 2.0), Bernard J. Tyson (Kaiser Permanente)
- Health Care Data Analytics will show how genomics, non-invasive diagnosis tools, and integrated data collections are uncovering new discoveries, promoting personalized medicine, and new care protocols.
- Consumer Tech and Wearables: Powering Healthy Lifestyles showcasing the NEW Health 2.0 Wearable Tech Runway with new solutions from companies such as Adidas, OM Signal,Walgreens, Withings, WebMD, Samsung
Electronics, Qualcomm Life, and many more!
- New Landscapes for Digital Diagnosis showcases tools for providers and consumers, while demonstrating new ways in which both communities are reaching the proper diagnosis.
New conference features:
- Traction: Brings together series A ready companies center stage as they vie to get the nod as the most fundable startup from venture capitalists and corporate investors. Notable judges and mentors include:
- Pharma & Hospital Roundtables: During these invite-only sessions, participants will discuss how their institutions create and utilize cutting-edge technologies to tackle complex health care issues ranging from care coordination to data exchange and how digital health is changing the pharmaceutical landscape from the earliest phases of research to clinical trials to the way consumers interact with their products in the real world. Email Kim Krueger (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
- Bootstrapped Bootcamp: Have less than $2M in total funding? This year’s exhibition hall includes premier space for companies with less than $2 Million in funding to get traction and visibility in front an audience of over 2,200 health care professionals, thought-leaders, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs. Reserve your space to demo your technology LIVE in our exhibit hall and enjoy a pass to the conference.