At Health 2.0 we are getting very excited for the Spring Fling this March 20-21, and in preparation, we’re doing a series of interviews with some of the speakers and panelists. Below is a list of all the interviews we’re already done, and stay tuned for two more coming this week.
Check them out and catch our Spring Fling fever!
- Rushika Fernandopulle talked with us about the challenges and rewards in creating his new healthcare delivery model, Iora Health. Listen here.
- Preston Maring, founder of the Kaiser Permanente Farmer’s Market, talked about the evolution of the KP farmer’s market. Listen here.
- Brian Witlin of ShopWell gave us the details on his mobile application that allows users to scan products and see how well they fit into the user’s health and wellness goals. Listen here.
- Amy Romano of Childbirth Connection told us what she hopes to see come from the intersection of health IT and maternity care. Listen here.
- Eric Zimmerman of RedBrick Health gave us a peek into the new social engagement platform they’ve created for the Alliance for a Healthier Minnesota. Listen here.
- Hemi Weingarten, founder of the Fooducate app, told us how a simple barcode scan can inform and educate consumers in the grocery store. Listen here.