The year may have just begun, but before you know it, the first Health 2.0 conference will be just around the corner! The Health 2.0 Spring Fling conference takes place in San Diego on March 21-22, 2011. In September, we will hold the 5th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference in San Francisco. Early Bird prices end on January, 14th at 5pm PST. To get your Early Bird tickets, please register here.
Get your San Diego Conference tickets today. Our Spring Fling will focus on three themes where Health 2.0 can make a difference: making health care cheaper; the evolution of research; and prevention, wellness, exercise and food. For each theme we‚Äôll be showcasing new technologies, new services, and new partnerships, as well as catching up with leaders in health care, and Health 2.0. We'll also be highlighting winners of the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge. Sponsorship and Exhibiting opportunities are now available! For more details, see AGENDA.
We are happy to have best-selling author, Dean Ornish, President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute as the keynote speaker. We also are thrilled to announce that Todd Park, CTO, Health and Human Services, and J.D. Kleinke, author of the new novel ‚ÄúCatching Babies‚Äù will also be speaking.
Newly Confirmed Speakers:
- Brian Witlin, CEO, ShopWell
- Lindsey Volckmann, Director of Business Development, KEAS
- Carol Diamond, Managing Director, Markle Foundation
- Nikolai Kirienko, Project Director, Crohnology.MD
- Josh Sommer, Executive Director, Chordoma Foundation
- Deborah Estrin, Professor of Computer Science, UCLA
To get your tickets before it's too late, please REGISTER HERE.
Health 2.0 Fall Conference in San Francisco Early Bird prices end on January, 14th at 5pm PST. To get your Early Bird tickets, please register here. Our 5th annual fall conference will provide a sweeping overview of Health 2.0 at our landmark event. You can expect new innovations at the conference, but we‚Äôll maintain our tradition of presenting leading health care innovators in exciting and thought-provoking conversation. We will also provide attendees opportunities for networking and business. Information on sponsorship levels is available on our Sponsorship and Exhibitor page.
You still have a chance to purchase combined tickets for BOTH the Spring (San Diego) and Fall (San Francisco) conferences. Please follow this link to get your tickets and select the San Diego 2011 Early Bird – Combined (includes San Francisco 2011) registration pricing option. We know you want to attend both, so why not save hundreds of dollars in the process!
On January 12, 2011 at 11:00am PST , we are going to take a complete look at the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge, featuring conversations with current challengers, a look at winning applications, and how to get involved.
- Abdul R. Shaikh, Behavioral Scientist, Program Director, National Cancer Institute
- Kristi Miller Durazo, Senior Strategy Advisor, American Heart Association
- Linda M. Harris, PhD, Lead, Health Communication and ehealth Team, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, HHS
- Charlene A. Caburnay, Research Assistant Professor, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis
For more information and to register for this webinar, please click here.
Leave a Reply