By CATALYST @ HEALTH 2.0
GuideWell has launched the COVID-19 Health Innovation Collaborative to identify and support solutions that can immediately increase the scope and scale of resources aimed at reducing the complex stress factors COVID-19 is bringing to bear on the U.S. health system.
There will be five categories of focus under this collaborative, and proposed solutions must directly address at least one of these categories:
- Home-based self-testing solutions for the COVID-19 virus
- Virtual, in-home care solutions for at-risk populations that have limited access to health care services
- Solutions that reduce risk for health care providers in clinical settings, including approaches for increasing protection of clinical staff
- Solutions focused on reducing social isolation due to COVID-19 diagnosis or social distancing
- Solutions for delivering food and urgently needed supplies to at-risk populations and households with COVID-19 exposure or symptoms
The COVID-19 Collaborative’s overarching objective is to source a diverse portfolio of innovative companies that collectively have the potential to respond to the pandemic in the above categories. For each category, a cohort of 3-5 companies will be selected to work together to create a connected, high impact approach to addressing the program category.
If you are an innovator, health tech entrepreneur or researcher with a solution in response to #COVID19, apply today!
Deadline to apply: May 8th, 2020.
Catalyst @ Health 2.0 (“Catalyst”) is the industry leader in digital health strategic partnering, hosting competitive innovation “challenge” events, as well as developing and implementing programs for piloting and commercializing novel healthcare technologies.
Leave a Reply