If you’re in San Francisco for JP Morgan Week, you can’t miss the hottest event focusing on new investment trends in health tech and the revolution in choice within the consumer landscape.
Check out the full agenda of our 4th annual WinterTech conference!
Here is what’s happening during our WinterTech conference that makes it unique from every other event happening during JP Morgan Week:
- Mark Ganz, CEO of Cambia Health giving a keynote presentation on how to create seamless health care experiences to meet the needs of consumers.
- Bakul Patel, Associate Director for Digital Health at the FDA in a panel discussion on the opportunities, roadblocks, and regulations within the field of digital therapeutics.
- Investment Strategies Past and Present: a look into 2017 trends, surprises, and flops. Plus predictions for 2018 by VC firms GE Ventures, Canaan, Fifty Years, NEA, and B Capital Group.
- Four chats between 4 VCs and their CEOs on their relationships, how they work together, and where their companies are going next.
- Live demos from some of the most innovative companies in the digital healthcare space includingParsley Health, Neurotrack, Habit, and much more!
- Access to the Investor Breakfast where start-ups and investors discuss business models and explore portfolios.
- Launch winners from previous years – hear what Healthvana, a patient engagement platform that delivers interpreted lab results; and Cardinal Analytx Solutions, which identifies next year’s new high cost members before a high cost event occurs, are up too since they appeared at Health 2.0.
Register today to get the latest on new heath tech investments, see live tech demos, and network with hundreds of health tech VCs, CEOs, and thought leaders.
Spread the love