There’s still time to secure your ticket before prices increase to this year’s Health 2.0 11th Annual Fall Conference. Whether you’re a Health Provider, Entrepreneur or Investor; the Fall Conference is the place to see the latest health technology, to hear from some of the influential innovators impacting the landscape, and to network with hundreds of health care decision makers. Click here for the full agenda.
Health Providers Agenda Highlights
- Provider Symposium: Exchange of ideas between the best minds from leading health care systems in an effort to change the face of health care as we know it.
- The Evolution of Care Delivery Session: Top innovators from care delivery platforms address how they’re innovating for diabetes, oncology and more.
- The New Consumer World of Tools and Health Models Session: From the fast-evolving world of consumer genomics to the latest in wearables, we’ll feature exciting new technologies.
Entrepreneurs Agenda Highlights
- MarketConnect: A live matchmaking event designed to accelerate the health tech buying and selling process by curating meetings between pre-qualified healthcare executives and innovators.
- Exhibit Hall: Gain access to 90+ exhibitors, including Startup Alley, is the premier gathering of innovative companies and individuals. The exhibit floor is also home to MarketConnect Live.
- Developer Day: Expect your day to be filled with strong technical sessions in relation to interoperability and user testing as well as opportunities to network from others in the industry.
- 2 CEOs and a President Session: Three top health tech executives sit down for separate intimate interviews with a journalist. They will be dishing on both their personal and company journeys.
Investors Agenda Highlights
- Investor Breakfast: Bringing together leaders in the Health 2.0 investment community and our innovative startup network for an exclusive breakfast meeting.
- Investing in Health 2.0 Technologies: Panel experts will address what’s in store for the rest of the year and predict the next big bets in Silicon Valley and beyond.
- Launch!: Ten brand new companies unveil their products for the very first time and the audience votes on the winner!
- Traction!: Annual startup pitch competition that recruits companies ready for Series A in the $2-12M range. Teams will compete in two tracks, consumer-facing, and professional facing technologies.
Click here to register for the Annual Fall Conference! Prices increase after September 4th!