Health 2.0 announces the final agenda for the WinterTech conference, January 13, 2016 in San Francisco, California. As the only event dedicated to health tech and investing during the health investment mecca, JP Morgan Week, the event features leaders from Venrock, Canvas, Grand Rounds, Doximity, Livongo, Omada Health, Maverick Capital, GE Ventures, Kaiser Permanente and more. The conference brings together top health tech entrepreneurs, investors, and the health care establishment to discuss financial and business trends. “Everyone knows by now that health tech is a hot place for venture investing,” says Health 2.0’s Co-Founder Matthew Holt. “At Health 2.0 WinterTech, we are going to uncover the secrets of how the top VCs think and how they work with the star CEOs.” Key speakers will include:
- Vinod Khosla: Founder, Khosla Ventures. Vinod will discuss his thoughts on the digital health care space, his investments, and more with Health 2.0 CEO & Co-Founder, Indu Subaiya.
- Bryan Roberts: Partner, Venrock. Known as the original digital health VC, Bryan has made a lasting impact in the health care landscape. Health 2.0’s Co-Founder Matthew Holt will have a one-on-one with Bryan to address what investing in digital health really means.
- Jonathan Bush: CEO and Co-Founder, athenahealth. A firm believer in creating a marketplace that allows the unlimited and effective exchange of health information, Jonathan is set to keynote at this year’s conference.
With sessions addressing New Clinical Tools and Platforms, the Convergence of Life Sciences and Health Tech, the New Consumer Health Ecosystem and more, other speaker highlights include:
- Owen Tripp, CEO, Grand Rounds
- Glen Tullman, CEO, Livongo Health
- Sean Duffy, CEO, Omada Health
- Rebecca Lynn, Co-Founder & Partner, Canvas
- Jeff Tangney, CEO, Doximity
- Joan Kennedy, VP Consumer Health Engagement, Cigna
- John Mattison, CMIO, Assistant Medical Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Peter Ohnemus, President & CEO, dacadoo
- Jody Holtzman, SVP, AARP
- Ruchita Sinha, Director, GE Ventures
- Ankur Luther, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- David Duncan, Co-Founder & CEO, Arc Programs
- Carolyne Zimmermann, Partner, Novartis dRx Capital
- Ambar Bhattacharyya, Managing Director, Maverick Capital
- Dave Francis, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
… Plus over 20 more speakers including live product demos.
Health 2.0 is famous for its incredible selection of LIVE demos, and this year you’ll see:
- Lyra Health
- Accordion Health
- Bigfoot Biomedical
- Outset Medical
- Propeller Health
An exclusive Investor Breakfast is open to attending startups looking to discuss business models, examine trends, and explore portfolios before the mainstage kickoff. This year’s investors include Norvartis dRx Capital, Maverick Capital, Sandbox, Ziegler, HealthBox, Link-age Ventures, Arsenal Venture Partners, and more. Apply to attend by submitting your application here.
Through fireside chats, interviews, and compelling panel discussions, Health 2.0’s WinterTech brings together historically distinct industries in health to challenge the current landscape and push it towards an environment that is user driven, informed, and financially profitable for all players involved.
Deepa is the Marketing & Operations Manager at Health 2.0.
Categories: Health 2.0