In the spirit of HIMSS 2014 and improving the health experience, we want to give two attendees the chance to take what they have learned from HIMSS and take it to the next level. That’s why we are giving away TWO FREE passes to the HxRefactored conference!
All you have to do is:
- Tune-in on Twitter during the following sessions:
- Session – Five Proven Methods for Multidisciplinary Teams to Create Clinical User Experiences, Tuesday, February 25th from 1:00 – 2:00PM. Presenter: Lorraine Chapman, Macadamian.
- Session – Innovation in Healthcare – The future of Healthcare is Here Today, Wednesday, February 26th from 11:30AM – 12:30PM. Presenter: Timothy J Theriault, Walgreens.
- Answer the question @hxrconf will ask during the sessions by tweeting to @hxrconf w/ the #HIMSS14 by the end of the session.
- We understand answering a question in 140 characters can be tough, but it is essential that you include BOTH the @hxrconf handle and the #HIMSS14 hashtag in order to be considered for the contest.
The winner of the first session will be chosen by 3:00PM EST on February 25th and announced shortly after via Twitter. The winner of the second session with be Chosen by 2:00PM EST on February 27th and announced shortly after via Twitter.