We are excited to announce that the Health Data Initiative (HDI) Forum IV: Health Datapalooza will be held on June 3 and 4, 2013 at the OMNI Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. Last year, HDI had over 1,400 of the world’s leaders in health care featuring speakers and attendees in data science, software development, management, policy and technology.
The event will highlight the latest trends in efforts to liberate health data and effectively use it, through keynote presentations, code-a-thons, interactive panels and an “Apps Expo.” The “Apps Expo” is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with innovative developers and designers who are changing the health care landscape.
HDI IV is looking for great apps that are dedicated to meaningful use of health care data. The apps’ developers and data experts will interact with attendees who are looking for new tools to grow their business. If you’re interested in featuring your product in the “Apps Expo” or if you would like to present or exhibit at Healthdatapalooza please submit your idea here. Apps will be judged on the following criteria:
- The extent to which the application or activity uses health data (does not have to be publicly available data)
- How the application addresses an explicit problem or health issue
- Whether the application is newly created (developed within the past 12 months) or, if exhibited during last year’s Datapalooza, features enhanced capabilities
- Whether the application has demonstrated utility (improved health outcomes, reduction in health care costs, etc.)
- Whether the application has a sustainability plan or future plan of use
Register now and don’t miss out on one of the leading health care tech events of the year.
Categories: Health 2.0