THCB and Health 2.0 are sister companies, but we don’t do too much cross promotion. Time to break that rule! With just five days left, Health 2.0 Co-Chairman & CEO Indu Subaiya shares her ‘Top 10 Reasons’ to love and attend Health 2.0’s 2012 Annual Fall Conference, October 7-10. It you haven’t registered yet and want to meet 1,500+ at the best health care meeting of the year do it here before we sell out!—Matthew Holt
TOP 10 REASONS
- SIX pre-conferences: Health Law 2.0, Employers 2.0, Research 2.0, Doctors 2.0, Patients 2.0, & iPharma.
- 23andMe will discuss the CureTogether acquisition and share the stage with Sproutel, the creators of the diabetic bear.
- Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser, Everyday Health) talks about the cross section of entertainment and health.
- We’ll be showcasing tools that automate doctors’ handwriting and do voice capture — all on mobile devices.
- Sensors for everything (movement, breathing, heart rate, and sleep) that are leading to clinical integration and impact!
- Eight brand new companies at Launch!. Castlight won here. Who’ll be next?
- First ever session with Twitter’s health care team on how to really understand consumers.
- A 21 year-old CEO & three research fellows share new models of care delivery.
- DJ Baron von Luxxury’s electro-delicious tunes at Patients 2.0‘s Shark Tank, Body 2.0, and more!
- Health 2.0 Co-Chairman Matthew Holt may show up in a skirt despite Indu’s plea not to!
- The HealthE Habits code-a-thon with Aetna, athenahealth, AT&T, Healthline, & Food Essentials.
- Body 2.0 – Finally a way to explain Health 2.0 to your dad and get him healthy!
- The Health 2.0 Developers World Cup with teams flying in from Fukushima, Shanghai, Delhi, Stockholm, New York City, Washington D.C., & Boston. $10K prize sponsored by Novartis!
- DC to VC HIT Startup Showcase where 13 startups will compete for seed or series A funding, live!
- An opportunity for startups to meet face to face with the biggest companies in health care at Matchpoint San Francisco.
Categories: Health 2.0