helps employers and insurers achieve cost control by rewarding both
consumers and their doctors for incorporating “best medical practices”
and advancing patient education and empowerment, while motivating
Through innovative incentives, we help employers, health insurers
and governments of all types contain health care costs while engaging
physicians and patients in ways that fundamentally change their
behaviors and lead to better health for everyone. We believe that once
our society understands all the benefits of motivating people to better
health – and, in turn, happier, more satisfying lives – we will not
only revolutionize our health care system, we’ll also help create a
Our Core Values
We design our products, deliver our services, and manage our business based on these beliefs:
- We believe innovative incentives are the key to better health and more affordable healthcare.
- We believe in empowering people to help them self-manage their health.
- We believe in using the power that exists in the doctor-patient relationship to improve health and healthcare.
- We believe in the healing power of medical literacy.
- We believe in healthcare transparency.
- We believe in taking advantage of free market principles in the delivery of healthcare.
- We value collaboration with others in creating a win-win health environment.
- We believe in a respectful, rewarding, intellectually stimulating, fun and challenging workplace.
- We believe in delivering real value to our customers.
- We believe in delivering a meaningful return on investment to our investors.
- We are proud of the socially redeeming and purposeful aspects of our products and services.
- We are committed to innovation.
To offer the best and most innovative healthcare incentive systems
that deliver true value to our customers, while producing an attractive
return on investment to our investors and creating an excellent work
environment for our employees.
To learn more about how MedEncentive aligns the
interests of consumers and their doctors with employers and insurers to
produce a “win-win-win,” visit www.medencentive.com