US News and World Report has a useful story listing five health widgets for the iPhone.
- Absolute Fitness. For $14.95, users can keep a food and exercise diary, monitor nutrition and weight goals,
and track and graph health metrics, including cholesterol, calories, saturated fat, and sodium.
- Quitter. Is a program to help smokers kick the habit.
- ICE. This In Case of an Emergency card lets you enter emergency contacts, medical conditions and any allergies.
- iScale. Is another food diary feature.
- Kenkou. It means "health" in Japanese and lets users keep track personal health and wellness data. The authors notes it’s particularly useful for diabetics.