Ten new digital health companies will demo their products for the first time in the Launch! session during the Health 2.0 8th Annual Fall Conference being held in Santa Clara, CA on September 21-24. Launch! is a contest held at 12:00 p.m PDT on Wednesday, September 24th, where the technology is demoed in three and a half minutes. At the end, the audience votes for their favorites. Previous Launch! winners have included Castlight Health, Basis, and OM*Signal. This year’s finalists:
- Symptify helps the user navigate a series of questions to narrow down the cause of their symptoms while also helping them find a nearby medical facility.
- Open Source Health MyAVA, uses Open Source health IT for a collaborative patient – physician educational and informational sharing platform for women. Advocating everything from female health, fertility, to healthy aging.
- Intake.Me is a communication and patient engagement product that allows patients to check-in for their doctor’s visit from anywhere and attach medical records stored in their own virtual private health cloud.
- Livongo Health introduces the brand new InTouch, which is a diabetes monitor, advisory and coaching service, community, and communications tool—all rolled into one. The concept is so exciting that it’s got Glen Tullman out of his post Allscripts “retirement” and back into the startup game.
- DaVinci.io builds apps with a mission – introducing a PHR that consolidates existing health records onto the user’s mobile device.Continue reading…