Chandler Chicco Companies is seeking a
Social/ New Media Director with a solid understanding of the
pharmaceutical/healthcare industry who will partner with the agency’s
senior staff to identify and execute on new/social media strategies. Chandler Chicco Companies represents six
companies including the world’s largest pure-play healthcare public
relations firm. For
further information or to be considered for this opportunity please contact
Marc Heft at 212-229-8442 or mheft@chandlerchiccocompanies.
Chandler Chicco Companies (CCC)
Social/New Media Director
For further information or to be considered for this opportunity please contact Marc Heft, CCC Talent Management at 212-229-8442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CCC is currently looking for a Social/ New Media Director. The right candidate for this position will possess the following skills/ attributes:
– Entrepreneurial, someone who can build and grow the practice.
– Experienced in social/new media outreach, practices and techniques. Someone who has conducted successful campaigns and can create a comprehensive social media strategy
– Monitor new as well as existing trends in social media and apply that knowledge to client PR campaigns
– Well-versed in healthcare public relations. It’s essential that the person we hire for this role have a solid understanding of the healthcare industry
– Someone who can attend new business presentations as well as meetings with existing clients as our expert in social media.
– Someone who can work with team members within the agency to ensure they are conversant in social/new media and are able to discuss it intelligently with clients.
– Someone who is able to partner with our senior staff to ensure every new/social media opportunity is being recognized.
– Someone who is experienced and confident enough to take risks and deal with uncertainty while exhibiting caution when warranted.
– Position CCC as a leader in Healthcare social/new media
– 10-15 years of experience in healthcare, public relations and/or social/new media preferred
Chandler Chicco Companies represents six companies all engaged in healthcare communications. www.chandlerchiccocompanies.com
Among them is Chandler Chicco Agency (CCA), the world’s largest pure-play healthcare public relations firm with a long-standing reputation for doing some of the best work in the communications industry.
Founded in 1995 by healthcare communications veterans Bob Chandler and Gianfranco Chicco, and now part of the inVentiv Health family, CCA provides clients with communications strategies that build, enhance and protect brand value and further public affairs agendas. CCA programs are consistently insightful, innovative and influential. In 2007, Chandler Chicco Agency was named PRWeek’s Agency of the Year and Mid-size Agency of the Year. In addition, The Holmes Report named CCA its 2007 Healthcare Agency of the Year and overall Specialty Agency of the Year. Prior to 2007, CCA had been named Healthcare Agency of the Year four times, as well as Creative Agency of the Year.
CCA’s one-of-a-kind “no walls, no titles” structure allows the agency to provide the best people for a client’s needs and gives the team the flexibility to get the job done. Because of this unique work environment, the focus always remains steadfastly on the work and involves creative minds at every level of experience.
The majority of CCA business is global with operations in New York, London, Washington, Los Angeles and Paris, supported by a pure-play global affiliate network spanning nearly 20 countries.
The CCA team of more than 200 healthcare communications specialists has collective expertise in nearly every therapeutic category that extends beyond pharmaceutical companies to all corners of healthcare, from hospitals and surgery centers to healthcare technology companies, and from global health non-profits to consumer product firms seeking to improve fitness and health.
Chandler Chicco Agency has a long history of working effectively and successfully with clients to reach targeted audiences with customized messages based on in-market research, and the CCA team has a wealth of experience with initiatives directed at healthcare professionals. In addition to our product marketing expertise, our client assignments have included physician-patient communication programs, on-site outreach at medical meetings, trade/professional media relations, roundtables, summits, national and international consumer initiatives.
Chandler Chicco Agency brings in-depth perspective and understanding to healthcare communications, with ideas and actions that change the way people think about and interact with healthcare. At CCA, we’re engaged by the challenge, inspired by the possibilities and dedicated to always doing work that’s a step ahead of others in healthcare communications. We are empowered with the freedom to explore and interpret the world around us, and the power to make a difference in the way people live. Chandler Chicco Agency embraces every client challenge as a unique opportunity. We reject template solutions in favor of a fresh perspective on each assignment. By applying both strategic vision and focused creativity to every challenge we are able to deliver meaningful, compelling communications solutions for our clients. We see things in healthcare that others don’t, and we have the dedication to apply this unique vision to our work for every client.
Chandler Chicco Agency: The Freedom to See. The Power to Do.®
♣ Advocacy relations
• Advocacy relations
• Clinical trial recruitment
• Communications counsel
• Consumer communications
• Corporate positioning
• Disease awareness
• Health policy
• Issue/crisis management
• Marketing communications
• Media relations
• Message development
• Public affairs