XML Sitemap

This is a XML Sitemap which is supposed to be processed by search engines which follow the XML Sitemap standard like Ask.com, Bing, Google and Yahoo.
It was generated using the WordPress content management system and the Google Sitemap Generator Plugin by Arne Brachhold.
You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org and Google's list of sitemap programs.

URLPriorityChange frequencyLast modified (GMT)
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/31/is-southern-europe%e2%80%99s-debt-crisis-an-omen-for-us-health-car/20%Weekly2011-11-10 01:16
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/31/failure-as-a-path-to-success/20%Weekly2011-11-25 17:42
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/31/what-keeps-me-up-at-night/20%Weekly2012-02-17 22:14
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/29/romney-jumps-on-the-waiver-bandwagon/20%Weekly2012-01-15 14:24
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/28/how-much-is-a-life-worth/20%Weekly2012-07-23 14:49
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/28/the-massachusetts-disconnect/20%Weekly2012-08-24 20:45
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/28/health-2-0-europe-the-view-from-hip-berlin/20%Weekly2011-10-28 15:09
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/27/constitutional-serendipity/20%Weekly2012-08-24 21:51
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/26/no-better-care-thanks-to-tort-reform/20%Weekly2011-10-29 17:04
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/26/better-care-in-texas-thanks-to-tort-reform/20%Weekly2011-10-29 17:04
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/25/a-vision-for-health-care-put-the-states-in-charge/20%Weekly2011-10-27 22:30
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/25/obamacare-exchange-opposite-of-free-market/20%Weekly2012-08-24 21:51
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/25/cms%e2%80%99-opportunity-a-lawsuit-offers-a-chance-to-reform-physician-p/20%Weekly2012-01-16 04:53
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/24/more-explanation-of-the-explanation-of-benefits-eob/20%Weekly2011-10-27 23:01
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/24/are-health-apps-the-cure-for-anything-that-ails-you/20%Weekly2012-01-15 22:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/24/federal-debt-student-loans-and-the-physician-workforce/20%Weekly2011-11-03 14:13
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/23/gmail-offline-not-as-easy-as-using-toothpaste/20%Weekly2011-10-24 10:57
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/21/cms-wants-docs-to-ante-up-to-aco-poker-game/20%Weekly2011-10-25 23:19
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/21/a-doctors-vision-for-medicare/20%Weekly2012-07-25 21:01
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/20/want-better-treatment-from-your-doctor-be-likeable/20%Weekly2011-10-25 23:17
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/20/the-super-committee-bracing-for-more-medicare-cuts/20%Weekly2012-08-24 20:48
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/20/lessons-from-the-class-act/20%Weekly2011-11-08 22:34
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/18/the-untimely-death-of-long-term-health-insurance/20%Weekly2012-03-09 23:05
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/18/dr-watson-i-presume/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:31
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/18/why-not-a-nurse/20%Weekly2012-08-24 22:01
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/18/the-big-lie/20%Weekly2011-10-21 18:54
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/18/join-us-for-tomorrows-health-2-0-show/20%Weekly2011-10-20 14:49
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/17/the-health-care-reform-law-whats-the-big-deal/20%Weekly2012-03-22 16:01
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/14/medicares-wild-ride/20%Weekly2011-10-22 17:47
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/14/why-are-there-disparities-in-health-care-because-it%e2%80%99s-fr/20%Weekly2011-10-20 14:34
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/the-farmville-of-health/20%Weekly2012-01-18 11:29
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/er-nomics/20%Weekly2011-10-14 18:07
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/the-failure-of-health-care-reform-an-insiders-view/20%Weekly2011-10-25 23:21
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/what-doctors-think/20%Weekly2011-10-25 23:22
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/putting-the-it-in-care-transitions-webcast/20%Weekly2011-10-14 00:59
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/healthbox-deadline-next-week/20%Weekly2011-10-13 20:04
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/don%e2%80%99t-waste-my-tim/20%Weekly2011-10-13 15:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/13/thank-u-s-health-care-for-the-life-of-steve-jobs/20%Weekly2011-10-13 16:16
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/12/the-acute-model/20%Weekly2011-11-25 17:43
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/11/orphan-innovations/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:32
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/11/paul-ryan-is-right-and-wrong/20%Weekly2011-10-13 15:50
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/10/reforming-the-npdb-an-open-letter/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:07
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/10/why-drug-company-doctor-interactions-are-good-for-patients/20%Weekly2011-10-13 15:51
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/10/the-rise-of-big-data/20%Weekly2012-01-18 11:29
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/10/steve-jobs-health-care-apps-me/20%Weekly2012-01-18 11:29
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/07/why-doctors-dont-like-electronic-health-records/20%Weekly2012-01-15 21:48
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/06/how-patients-think/20%Weekly2011-11-25 17:45
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/05/fda-should-consider-cost-in-some-decisions/20%Weekly2011-10-06 17:25
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/05/why-do-you-care-whether-i%e2%80%99m-in/20%Weekly2014-02-12 17:58
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/05/more-information-makes-you-more-confident-if-not-more-accurate/20%Weekly2011-10-13 16:06
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/05/lab-results-for-all/20%Weekly2012-01-18 11:30
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/04/who-should-pay-for-ehrs/20%Weekly2011-10-06 21:16
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/04/should-hospital-boards-embed-generative-thinking-into-their-agenda/20%Weekly2012-08-24 21:51
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/03/testing-testing-do-we-test-interventions-sufficiently/20%Weekly2011-10-04 17:24
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/03/decentralization-and-mining-geodata-thoughts-from-health-2-0/20%Weekly2011-10-04 17:22
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/03/the-ryan-health-care-proposal-part-2/20%Weekly2011-10-04 17:22
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/03/dont-dump-on-the-brits-health-it-program-theyre-way-ahead/20%Weekly2011-10-03 21:06
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/03/do-hospitals-cost-shift/20%Weekly2012-01-07 00:35
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/02/the-massachusetts-numbers/20%Weekly2012-08-24 20:45
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/10/02/trickle-down-health/20%Weekly2011-10-03 04:34