XML Sitemap

This is a XML Sitemap which is supposed to be processed by search engines which follow the XML Sitemap standard like Ask.com, Bing, Google and Yahoo.
It was generated using the WordPress content management system and the Google Sitemap Generator Plugin by Arne Brachhold.
You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org and Google's list of sitemap programs.

URLPriorityChange frequencyLast modified (GMT)
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/31/the-csi-effect-hits-medicine/20%Weekly2011-09-23 23:06
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/31/steve-jobs-healthcare-revolutionary/20%Weekly2011-09-01 20:47
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/30/finding-a-quality-doctor/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:08
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/30/lessons-learned-from-steve-jobs/20%Weekly2011-09-11 19:02
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/30/aiming-developers-at-the-insurance-market/20%Weekly2011-08-30 07:03
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/29/government-works-really/20%Weekly2011-08-31 19:43
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/29/google-%e2%80%93-say-it-ain%e2%80%99/20%Weekly2011-08-31 12:53
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/26/harnessing-the-yottabytes/20%Weekly2011-11-03 18:05
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/26/how-to-avoid-death-in-the-icu/20%Weekly2011-09-12 14:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/26/the-untold-obama-administration-success-story/20%Weekly2011-08-26 13:44
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/25/work-hour-restrictions-%e2%80%93-a-painful-gift-to-medici/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:09
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/25/dc-to-vc-start-up-showcase/20%Weekly2011-08-26 13:16
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/23/the-emperor-remains-unclothed/20%Weekly2012-07-23 14:50
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/23/and-what-happens-if-the-individual-mandate-is-struck-down/20%Weekly2011-08-23 14:57
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/23/peter-pronovost-is-a-liar-he-must-be-isnt-he/20%Weekly2011-09-10 13:26
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/23/a-students-summer-reflections-on-price-transparency/20%Weekly2012-04-06 18:27
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/23/meaningful-use-requires-meaningless-data/20%Weekly2013-04-14 21:49
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/22/health-policy-schizophrenia/20%Weekly2011-08-22 14:15
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/22/decision-fatigue-for-doctors-too/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:19
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/21/health-2-0-show-on-big-data-12-noon-pst-monday/20%Weekly2011-08-23 14:25
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/19/dave-chase-brilliant-but-wrong/20%Weekly2011-08-22 15:57
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/19/why-bother-with-government/20%Weekly2011-08-22 15:55
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/19/lessons-from-the-carnage-in-healthtech/20%Weekly2012-02-11 13:32
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/18/medicare-musings/20%Weekly2011-08-22 15:55
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/18/hit-trends-summary-for-july-2011/20%Weekly2011-09-11 19:03
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/18/whiteglove-healths-growth-fueled-by-technology/20%Weekly2011-08-23 14:33
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/17/some-illinois-hospitals-losing-tax-exempt-status/20%Weekly2011-09-12 14:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/17/individual-mandate-can-ppaca-survive-without-it/20%Weekly2012-08-24 21:51
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/16/attacks-on-ipab-gather-strength%e2%80%94and-waste-e/20%Weekly2011-09-23 23:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/15/24778/20%Weekly2012-02-11 13:32
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/14/why-the-11th-circuit%e2%80%99s-opinion-on-health-care-reform-self-destruc/20%Weekly2011-08-16 00:23
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/14/in-obamacare-case-constitution-is-victor/20%Weekly2012-01-15 14:21
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/14/healthcare-is-different/20%Weekly2014-03-26 04:01
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/13/the-july-effect/20%Weekly2011-08-26 23:49
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/12/op-ed-the-true-measures-of-a-%e2%80%9cgood-doctor%e2%80%9d/20%Weekly2011-08-26 23:50
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/11/let%e2%80%99s-hope-acos-aren%e2%80%99t-our-last-best-chance-for-delivery-s/20%Weekly2012-07-19 21:02
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/11/reduce-antibiotic-resistance-get-your-flu-vaccine/20%Weekly2011-08-17 15:13
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/11/from-ehr-to-hie-and-back/20%Weekly2011-09-10 13:27
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/11/healthcare-spend-at-historic-low/20%Weekly2011-08-11 21:14
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/10/rich-hospital-buys-poor-medicaid-health-plan-hmm/20%Weekly2011-08-11 19:45
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/10/ahip-video-series-brainshark/20%Weekly2011-11-03 18:12
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/10/the-fallen-souffle-economy-and-the-health-care-bubble/20%Weekly2011-08-11 19:28
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/09/ahip-video-series-portico-systems/20%Weekly2011-08-11 20:14
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/09/a-legal-challenge-to-cms%e2%80%99-reliance-on-the/20%Weekly2011-08-11 19:47
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/09/the-year-of-going-paperless/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:20
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/09/dropping-the-price-of-surgery/20%Weekly2012-04-06 18:28
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/09/saas-tiptoes-into-the-hospital/20%Weekly2011-11-03 18:13
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/08/the-economic-urgency-of-health-care-reform/20%Weekly2011-08-11 17:27
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/08/quality-improvement-under-the-microscope/20%Weekly2011-08-11 19:35
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/08/the-bleak-state-of-the-health-care-economy/20%Weekly2011-08-11 17:02
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/06/not-much-fun-with-pharma-spend-online/20%Weekly2011-08-06 22:48
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/05/cer-kills/20%Weekly2011-11-03 17:20
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/05/learning-hard-lessons-from-the-rim-story/20%Weekly2011-08-11 20:21
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/05/a-technology-in-search-of-a-market/20%Weekly2011-08-09 13:30
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/04/us-rumor-and-hospital-report/20%Weekly2011-09-12 14:25
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/04/self-tracking-gets-hip-withings-more/20%Weekly2011-08-04 13:36
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/02/the-debt-ceiling-and-health-care/20%Weekly2011-08-05 14:04
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/02/there-will-be-blood-on-the-floor-on-november-23rd/20%Weekly2011-08-02 21:05
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/02/attila-the-cardiologist/20%Weekly2012-07-25 15:32
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/02/rethinking-the-value-of-medical-services/20%Weekly2011-08-05 20:25
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/01/don%e2%80%99t-stop-medical-inno/20%Weekly2011-09-11 18:56
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/01/off-base-optimism/20%Weekly2011-08-11 17:11
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/01/chinese-research-not-quite-the-juggernaut/20%Weekly2011-08-02 18:14
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/01/as-if-we-needed-further-proof/20%Weekly2011-08-01 17:04
https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2011/08/01/deficit-and-debt-politics-a-wake-up-call-for-the-health-care-industry/20%Weekly2011-08-08 12:31