Healthwise.org Boise, Idaho. The Senior Vice President of Ix Solutions is responsible for mission fulfillment and the bottom line financial success of the Ix Solution product suite. Overall responsibilities include the product development, market development and partner development needed to prescribe and deliver the information and support tools people need to make better health and healthcare decisions. THCB JOB BOARD
The Healthwise Ix Solution is a comprehensive system of integrated consumer health tools and resources that together help health plans and clinical systems achieve their goals by implementing these three simple rules:
– Help people to do as much for themselves as they can – Help people get the care they need by giving the medical guidelines to the patient; – Help people say "no" to care they don’t need by promoting their partnership with their doctors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Integrate Ix Solution products within health plan PHRs and clinical practice management and EMR systems.
– Develop strong value propositions that create both clinician and health plan market demand.- Develop Ix Solution products and services that quickly deliver on the value propositions – Information Prescription Products that allow health plans to help every member – Patient Instruction Products that allow clinicians to help every patient – HealthMastery Campaigns that engage chronically ill people in active self-management – Healthwise Coach Conversations that help people close medical gaps -Professional Services Engagements that guide clients toward success
2. Achieve annual and long-term product, market share, mission point and revenue goals 3. Build, inspire and manage a set of teams to develop and implement the Ix Solution including:
– Hiring, staff development, supervision, budgeting, cost management and goals setting – Cross-team coalition building and communication to align efforts across the organization
4. Work closely with the Mission-to-Market (MTM) team to achieve revenue goals for the Ix Solution.
– Work with the MTM SVP to strategize business development and achieve net revenue goals. – Provide executive sales support for major clients and train sales and service people to use the value propositions and product demos to establish strong market demand. – Work with the MTM SVP and the Chief Technology Officer to determine the payer and provider/EMR technology platforms needed for success. – Analyze and resolve customer challenges with integration and implementation of Ix Solution
5. Participate actively on the Operations Leadership Team 6. Perform other duties as directed by the COO. 7. Actively support the Healthwise Mission and Culture: Respect, Teamwork and Do-the-right thing
Demonstrated executive-level experience in the health plan/hospital/EMR/disease management markets:
– Leading product and market development teams in taking innovative products to market – Successfully engaging C-level executives in innovative value propositions for their organizations. – 10 years experience with health care payer, provider or EMR organizations
Demonstrated management and team leading skills:
– Successful management of teams of 30 people or more- Demonstrated planning and budgeting skills for budgets exceeding $5M per year – Demonstrated ability to lead teams through change while managing multiple priorities – Personal commitment to the culture and values of the Healthwise Way
– Advanced knowledge of EMR and other information technology applications in clinical care – Demonstrated consultative/conceptual selling and negotiating skills – Post graduate degree or equivalent experience related to health care management or technology – Excellence in interpersonal and written communications – Personal commitment to the Healthwise mission and to consumer empowerment in health – Willingness to travel (estimated at 35%) and willingness to relocate to Boise
Healthwise engages intelligent, team-oriented, progressive professionals who are dedicated to helping people make better health decisions. We offer a positive working environment and an excellent benefits package. Ask about our Wellness Day, company bikes, flexible hours, and culture of teamwork and respect. If you’d like to enhance our nonprofit mission and contribute to our worldwide leadership in the health information industry, we hope you’ll consider employment at Healthwise For more information about Healthwise or the Boise area, please visit our Web site at www.healthwise.org/phwa.aspx. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation
Please submit a resume and cover letter to:Healthwise · 2601 N. Bogus Basin Road · Boise, Idaho · 83702Fax: (208) 345-1897 · email@example.comHealthwise is an equal opportunity employer.